I would like to reprint your blog entry on prison rape on our site. We will, of course, cite you properly and provide a link to your blog for additional reading. Please contact at the e-mail provided. Look forward to hearing from you...
Thanks - I imagine that'd be fine by me. But unless I'm missing something, I don't see an email address for you. You can reach me at marcwilson@hotmail.com with your email address or site url - or just post them here. Looking forward to learning more about your site.
2 comments:
I would like to reprint your blog entry on prison rape on our site. We will, of course, cite you properly and provide a link to your blog for additional reading. Please contact at the e-mail provided. Look forward to hearing from you...
Nia,
Thanks - I imagine that'd be fine by me. But unless I'm missing something, I don't see an email address for you. You can reach me at marcwilson@hotmail.com with your email address or site url - or just post them here. Looking forward to learning more about your site.
Post a Comment